Potential bases

Want to show off your plot builds? Post them here!
PinchHitter
IGN: PinchHitter

Potential bases

Post by PinchHitter » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Potential bases.

Hi there,
I am PinchHitter from the Adultserver :)

If you like nice backdrops. different biomes closeby and be able to build in the plains, I just might have two potential candidates for you.
One with a massive jungle behind a giant hills biome which provides the backdrop for the plains. It also has a few raveens and villages nearby the spot I placed as Spawn. This one is pretty simular to the current location I am in and was actually found by CEWallace.

Another location I found is also in a plains area with different biomes nearby. Extreme hills, roofed forrest, taiga (regular one sadly), close to the ocean aswell, multiple villages (no havent raided them) and a few nice surprises underground ;) donkeys and horses can also be gathered there, however you might have to walk a bit for the donkeys. This one made me consider leaving everything behind and moving there :O

If you want to check them out, let me know! I can arrange for you to warp there. If you like them you can have it. You can contact me by sending me a message on discord, or give me a shout out in the server when I'm online. I should be online mondays till fridays from 17.00 - 21.00 and weekends.. whenever im awake and have no other plans :p which is.. quite a lot. The times I used are Amsterdam times Worldclock (check out this website to compare it to your times)

In addition, there are also a few lovely spots near my base, if you are brave enough and think your building skills are right up there with me!
just kidding I suck at building XD trying everything out here. Not everything works, but hey thats what they gave us TNT for!
I would appreciate it if you came to me first before starting your build close to mine. I have my eyes set on quite a large area :p